Bright and Bold

Friday, August 10, 2012

What I've Been Doing...

Hi Everybody,

Well it has been awhile since my last post and I have missed it.  Barry and I went on vacation for two weeks right after the 4th of July and had a blast.  My family has a cottage near the ocean and we had a blast.  I brought half of my craft room with me and did a lot of crafting.  The photos below show you a few of my projects.

The first is my Smash book.  I have wanted to make one of these for awhile and boy did I have fun making it.  I used a paper collection from Close to My Heart called, "Mayberry."  I just love their papers.  The collection includes stickers too.  This first photo is the front cover.  I hadn't bound it yet because I didn't have the right o-rings from Zutter but I couldn't wait to show you.

I'll be linking these projects over at the Pink Cricket and CraftJunkieToo's blogs.  Check these awesome ladies out Sarah and Tracy are very talented and will give you so many ideas.



These photos are some of the inside pages.  I created some pockets as I went along to tuck in things that won't fit on the page.



The next photos are of a Password Logbook I made for my daughter.  I got the idea from something that I picked up a Big Lots!  The letters of her name are Thickers stickers that I dyed to the color of the paper.  Boy that was easy.  I used chalk inks.  She can use this to keep track of all her internet info.



Well there's even more but I'll save them for another post.  So glad to be back!  Thanks for all your support and encouragement.  It means so much.

God bless and have a grateful day!

1 comment:

  1. How fun -- thanks so much for linking up at Craft Junkie too and for the shout out. :) I have this project featured on my facebook fan page this week-end.
    Hugs,
    Tracy
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Craft-Junkie-Too/162946417058976?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete