Bright and Bold

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Boo To You!

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited about this cute little Halloween treat box I made.  Isn't that ghost simply adorable?  I used the 3 Birds on Parade Cricut cartridge.  He is found on page 39 and I cut him at 3 inches.  The Halloween papers are from Heidi Grace. I used the Martha Stewart scoring mat to make the box.  I'm a teacher so I'll be making a ton of these to give to my students.

I am linking this to the Pink CricutCardz TV and  Craft Junkie Too blogs.  I really enjoy link up parties, you get to see so much talent and creativity.



Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate your taking the time to come check about my blog.  Pppsssttt!  I wouldn't mind a few comments or followers either.  I'll take all the encouragement I can get.

God bless and have a grateful day,
Anita (aka Nit)

No comments:

Post a Comment