Bright and Bold

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shabby Chic Swap

I know I keep saying that I am going to keep up with my postings but life is constantly in the way.  I am a private music teacher but once a year in the fall I work for a children's musical theater company.  I am the vocal coach and we have been working on The Wizard of Oz production since the end of August.  (By the way the show opens tonight!)  Anyway, if that is not busy enough I also have fall allergies, it appears, and that has triggered my asthma this fall and so I have been terribly sick since the first week of September.  Long story short (right!) I haven't been able to post.

I have manged to join a swap, for the first time, and make two cards. Mini Album Scraps runs great swaps on all sorts of categories.  I joined the cards swap for September and the theme was Vintage or Shabby Chic cards.  I have never made this style of card before so I was really intrigued.  Let me tell you it was so much fun...and challenging. Here are the cards I made.


I had so much fun and after sending my cards to the leader I got two gorgeous cards back!  I have always wanted to participate in a swap and I'm so glad I did.  I loved it so much I joined another swap.  This time it is in the junk journal category. The theme is 365 days to be grateful for 2014.

I recommend checking out Mini Album Scraps and join in the fun!

Blessing to all!

Anita aka Nit

No comments:

Post a Comment