Bright and Bold

Monday, March 18, 2013

Barnyard Buddies

Hi Everybody,

Today's card is a get well card for my friend who has been sick.  I hope she'll be cheered by the amusing design.






Card ingredients:
Papertrey Ink white cardstock for card base
Pig & Chicken: Cricut's Country Life pg. 39 sized at 2.5 inches
Clouds: Cricut Craft Room Basics sized at 1.0, .85, and .75 inches
Paper: Grass from American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray Paper Pad
          Blue paper unknown from my stash
Sentiment Stamps:
   Barnyard Buddies and Sending you TONS of love: Cardztv's "Critter Captions"
   Get well wishes: Papertrey Ink's "Big and Bold Wishes"
Flower Stickers: Marcella by K & Co. "Wedding Flowers"

Hope you enjoyed the card and for those of you on the east coast prepare yourselves for another winter storm tonight.  Thank goodness Wednesday will be in the 40's.

God bless and have a grateful day,

Anita aka Nit

Linking to:
Monday:

8 comments:

  1. Newest follower here! I found your blog through the blog hop, you have a wonderful blog :) You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melanie, thanks for checking me out. Loved your blog too. Seems like a lot of fun.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for another challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card. You made those Cricut cutouts look amazing. I love that you put the chicken on the pigs back too...that was very cute. The whole scene really looks great. Thank you for following my blog and leaving such an awesome comment on my Doodle the Puppy card. I am now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it so cute and sure to cheer your sick friend up a bit too. Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing on Thrusday Favorite Things blog hop...I am the co-host this week! I'm your latest follower...Come on over and share your latest projects on Monday's Show and Tell Party! I'd love it if you followed in return :-)

    Jen
    Throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cute card!

    Thank you for sharing this at Cook, Craft, Create! at The Purple Pumpkin Blog.

    Look forward to seeing what you link up next!

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete