Bright and Bold

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's For Hubby

Have I told you all how happy I am to be back?  I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it... Pointer Sisters revisited  :-).  I'm also thrilled to find out that Momo from Made by Momo is also back from a long hiatus.  I love her creations and she's so sweet too.  Welcome back Momo!



So today's card was made for my husband for Valentine's Day.  The stamp is from La La Land stamps and is called Sweetheart Marci.  I just love these stamps because I love to color and they are just so darn cute.  Coloring was one of my favorite past times as a kid.  I used copics to color her in.  The paper is from last year's BoBunny collection Smoochable.


I have linked this card to Craft-O-Maniac's and The Gunny Sack"s Monday Linky Parties.

I hope you enjoyed my card.  God bless and have a grateful day.
Anita aka Nit

No comments:

Post a Comment