Bright and Bold

Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm BAAACCCKKKK!!!

Hi Everybody,
Well, after quite a long time away I'm so happy to report that I'm back to crafting and blogging.  The fall and winter have been beyond busy in my life so crafting and blogging had to take a back seat.  I won't bore you with the details but I'm excited to be back and have some great stuff to share with you.

First up, I'm sharing the invitations, favors and banner I made for my daughter's baby shower.  Yes, I mentioned in my last post that I am going to be a first-time grandmother.  My little Mason James is due March 17, St. Patty's Day.  I can hardly wait!  The baby shower was yesterday and it was wonderful.  I was so happy to offer my crafting skills to the event.  So please enjoy the photos.  All papers are from DCWV's Baby Boy Stack.  I apologize I can't remember which cricut cartridge I got the onesie from.  I'll be doing a separate post on the banner so I'll do a little more searching to find that info.







As always, I love your feedback and hope you might become a follower.

Have a grateful day and may God bless you.

Anita (aka Nit)

No comments:

Post a Comment