Bright and Bold

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby Mason's Banner

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share the banner I made for my new grandson's nursery.  This also hung at the baby shower last week.  For the life of me I haven't been able to remember which cricut cartridge I got the onesie from.  I've looked and looked and can't find it.  Ugh!  So very sorry.

All the paper is from the DCWV paper stack "Baby Boy."  I just love that paper.  As I previously shared in another post, I made the baby shower invitations, shower favors, this banner and some tags with two stacks of that paper.  I'm also going to be making a mini album for the pictures from the baby shower.  I'm having such a good time with all of this.

Sorry the photo isn't that great, this was hanging on a wall at the baby shower.  Can you believe I forgot to take a picture when I finished it at my house.  Duh!  It really looks gorgeous (cute).  The letters were cut from the Kate's ABCs cartridge.  The embellishments are from Teddy Bear Parade and Baby Steps cartridges.  

I will be linking up with the Pink Cricut's "Link Up Tuesday" and A Diamond in the Stuff's "Time To Shine Party."  Please join me and see all the other wonderful crafters. (also linked with  Joyful Stamper's "Inspire Me Fridays."

Without further ado here is: MASON!



As always I'd love for you to follow me and I really get a boost from your comments.

God bless and have a grateful day.

Anita aka Nit

3 comments:

  1. Nit,
    I absolutely LOVE this cute baby banner!
    You are so creative and this is going to look great in your sweet Grandboy's room!
    Happy to have found you through the Pink Cricut Tuesday Link-up!
    Lisa H.
    lisastuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banner is adorable!!! I saw this at Sarah's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute banner for a baby boy! Love how all of the colors coordinate so beautifully. Congratulations on your new grandson! Cheers, Catherine

    ReplyDelete