Bright and Bold

Friday, September 7, 2012

Vertigo Is No Fun!!

Hi Everyone,

Since my last post I have been battling vertigo.  What a horror!!  It seems I have a crystal in my ear that has dislodged from its proper position and is flouting around willy nilly in my ear.  every once in awhile it goes where it is not supposed to and bam! The world starts spinning.  I mean spinning is really an under statement.  You can't find up or down.  Well, I finally saw the doctor today and I'll be starting PT next week to "readjust" the crystal.  Can't be soon enough.

Has anyone else had or heard of this?

Well, I'M at least grateful that there is medicine to help with the symptoms and PT to fix the problem.  Gratitude is one of the greatest healing gifts God gave us.  A grateful heart can get through anything. Believe me I know.

Until next time--God bless and have a grateful day.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment