Bright and Bold

Monday, September 10, 2012

Mom's Birthday Card

Tomorrow is my mother's 89th birthday and in celebration of I made this card:





My mother has a great sense of humor and will LOVE this card.  She can really enjoy a good laugh, even at herself.  It is one of her better qualities that I have inherited.

Anyway, the old lady and sentiment stamps are from Art Impressions.  I've had these stamps FOREVER and I'm not sure I've ever used them before.  For the sentiment I taped off a portion of the stamp to only ink a portion for the front of the card.  I then taped off the opposite side to stamp on the inside.  This was a great tip I learned from Pam at Simply Pam's Creations.

So what are your moms like?  Would they love this card?

God bless and have a grateful day,

Anita aka Nit

No comments:

Post a Comment