Bright and Bold

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pinwheel Wreath

Good day to All,

I am so excited to show you my pinwheel wreath that I made for summer.  I love it!  The colors are so bright and cheerful.  I created several homemade flowers, stamped a scripture verse, and added some buttons.  The little statue in the center is resting on the styrafome wreath base, which, I had painted yellow.  It's hanging in my front foyer and has gotten rave reviews.

I'm linking this up to the Pink Cricut blog's Link Up Tuesday.  You can get to Sarah's blog here:  http://www.pinkcricut.com/.

Don't hesitate to leave me comments.  I really appreciate them.



Have a blessed day everyone and don't forget to be grateful!!

Love ya, Anita

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty pinwheel wreath. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty and summery!! love the colors!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pinwheel wreath- so cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete