Bright and Bold

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snowman Thank You Card

Hi Everyone,

I am ssssoooo excited today.  With the help of my dear husband I successfully video taped my first blog video.  I can't believe I've gotten this far already and only on my second posting.  This is all thanks to my hubby.  He is having as much fun with this as I am.  I think it helps him justify my spending on crafting, tee hee!  I think you can tell I was nervous because I said, "Ah and um" way too many times.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave me comments and suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. 'Nita, this is GREAT! Congratulations. Now I'm the jealous one! I'm very proud of you both and delighted that both of you are having fun with this. I wonder who will be the recipient of this card, hmmm...

    Linda
    lindasessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete